Thursday, September 26 | 6-7:30PM
Pizza + beer = a classic combination.
At Stella 34, we’re elevating that pairing to an art form, with Italian flair. Join us on September 26 to experience authentic Neapolitan-style pizzas and seasonal craft-brewed beers that complement each other perfectly. From a lighter lager to sip during the warmer fall days to a full-bodied, roasted malt-flavored brew, these beers celebrate the changing weather.
You’ll enjoy six of our favorite craft beers, each paired with one of Chef Jarett Appell’s signature Neapolitan-style pizzas. One combination that we are particularly excited about is a Belgian-style ale aged in French oak Cabernet Sauvignon barrels, matched with our Frutta pizza that features Bing cherries, gorgonzola dolce, parmigiano, arugula, and vincotto.
We invite you to discover your new favorite seasonal beer and pizza pairing. Space is limited for this exclusive cocktail-party-style tasting, so reserve soon!
- Birra del Borgo: “Lisa” paired with our Margherita pizza
- Birra del Borgo: “Duchessa” paired with our Mais pizza
- Menabrea: Ambrata paired with our Diavola pizza
- Goose Island: Lolita paired with our Frutta pizza
- Leffe: Blonde paired with our Contadino pizza
- Spaten Optimator: Doppelbock paired with our Heirloom Tomato pizza
$45 per person | Price excludes gratuity and tax
Includes cocktail style reception with beer and pizza. We cannot cancel, replace or transfer purchases to ticketed events. Must be 21-years-of-age or older to attend.